Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dear Demi Lovato: you wear too much god damn makeup

(Apologies for my absence.)



Seriously, she looks like a zombie queen here. I know she's a teenager and some teenagers are insecure creatures but she'd look perfectly fine without a vat of makeup smeared all over her face.

There really aren't many good comments. At all. Most of them are 'I LOVE U DEMI, COME 2 MY CITYYYYY!!! <3<3' and 'SHE IS SO PRETTY I WANT TO LOOK LIKE HER THE HATERS CAN SUCK IT.' But anyway, as always, click to enlarge:


'They all kick puppies and mug old ladies too, those judgmental metalheads!'

And here:



'Is so me and my bf'... for the record, here are a snippet of the lyrics to 'Here We Go Again':


Interesting relationship.

And I saved the best for last:



SHE SMELLED. LIKE. MAKEUP. I'm speechless. If you smell like makeup enough for people to likely think 'what an interesting body spray!', you should probably scrape some of it off, yeah?

...And that's all. Sorry. There really weren't any good comments. And I promise I'll post again soon, really. Until next time...!

No comments:

Post a Comment